Aggregate testing services is something Liquid Labs WA takes great pride in the experience we have regarding completing aggregate testing. Aggregate is the backbone of many products and accurate results is highly important to the goal of manufacturing great concrete, asphalt, pavement or spray seal products. The laboratory itself covers methods from many areas; AS 1141, MRWA Method, AUST Roads and many international methods and holds NATA accreditation for nearly all methods in the aggregate class.
At Liquid Labs WA, we deliver comprehensive aggregate quality control in construction through meticulous testing protocols and state-of-the-art equipment, ensuring the superior quality and longevity of every project we support.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Particle Size Distribution
(AS 1141.11.1 and WA 210.1)
- Flakiness Index (AS 1141.15 and WA 216.1)
- Average Least Dimension (AS 1141.20.1)
- Particle Shape of Aggregate
- Los Angeles Abrasion
(AS 1141.23 and WA 220.1)
- Bulk Density (AS 1141.4)
- Particle Density and Water Absorption
(AS 1141.5 and AS 1141.6.1)
- Clay Fine Silt (AS 1141.33)
- Accelerated Soundness by Reflux
- Resistance to Wear by Attrition
- Resistance to Stripping Test
- Wet Dry Strength Variation
- Moisture Content (WA 212.1)
- Aggregate Crushing Value (AS 1141.21)
We have built strong relationships with concrete suppliers, asphalt suppliers, material quarries, local and state government departments and consultants to help them find solutions for their aggregate projects and QAQC testing.