Liquid Labs WA Bitumen and Asphalt testing services have now been sourced to New World Laboratories. With each entities services complementing each other, NWLS and LLWA will continue to work closely together to deliver on all client expectations. With this decision allowing both entities to sharpen their focus and expand their capabilities to provide a superior service to clients.
New World Laboratories NATA Accreditation Number is 21093, site 25290
Contact Details: Mr Ryan Groves
p: +61 455403550
62-64 Wittenberg Drive
Canning Vale, WA 6155
New World Laboratories has extensive knowledge and experience in a wide variety of specifications including the following:
- AS 2341 Series – Methods of testing bitumen and related road making products
- AS 2157 – Cutback Bitumen
- AS 2008 – Bitumen for Pavements
- AS 1160 Series – Bituminous emulsions for the construction and maintenance of pavements
- MRWA 700 Series Test Methods for asphalt
- MRWA 500 series Specification
- MRWA Specification 510
- MRWA Specification 201
- Austroads AGPT test methods
- Asphalt Mix Designs in accordance with AS specifications
We understand that these can sometimes seem confusing and difficult to navigate in regard to testing frequencies and compliance requirements. Liquid Labs WA acknowledges this and focuses heavily on assisting industry by offering verbal assistance through to managing your entire QA/QC testing program to ensure you are compliant with specific project requirements.
Our passion is the development of outcomes for the regional-remote infrastructure network that will allow long term solutions to where only short-term answers are currently given and reducing not only waste but costs moving forward.